Sunday, February 12, 2012

Comic Book Men: Twitter reacts

ThatKevinSmith KevinSmith
HOW CAN I WATCH @ComicBookMenAMC, you ask? Let@AMC_TV show you: amctv.com/shows/comic-bo… MEN makes its debut tonight at 10, after the DEAD!

horrorshowfame Alex Ryder
I'm watching Comic Book Men (3081 others checked-in)bit.ly/oWozLX @GetGlue @ComicBookMenAMC

BloodtypeOnline Bloodtype Online
I actually like Comic Book Men. Plus, the guy with the DAWN OF THE DEAD stuff was insane......but it won me over.

tokyoacid Lindsay
Teen Mom and Comic Book Men are both shows where they constantly talk about their dream guy #CBM

davidcaolo Dave Caolo
Comic Book Men was funny. I'll watch it again.

popninjas Pop Ninjas
Anybody watch Comic Book Men? I thought it was a ton of fun. These guys are living the geek's dream.

geeky_vixen Stacey Rader
Comic Book Men was interesting. It was cool to see a place I visited a few years ago! Makes me wanna go back.

aMythKnownAsJD Jon David Lewis Jr
I fux w/ the show Comic Book Men. It appeals to the nerd that I am. lol

Syd_Lexia Syd Lexia
@askmerob Watched Comic Book Men tonight. Now I know who Rob Bruce is!

whitepimp1992 Dylan Chappell
"Comic Book Men" is my new favorite show. Looking forward to Sunday nights now!

danielleshehe danielleshehe
@ThatKevinSmith comic book men was amazing! Thanks for something worth watching after the walking dead ;D

Toddske Toddske
@ThatKevinSmith @ComicBookMenAMC I love the show already!!

CreedsDelight Matthew Goodman
@BryWaltQ I'm telling Steve Dave that @ComicBookMenAMC is the best show ever.

megels233 Meghan Quinlan
So excited for the premiere of @ComicBookMenAMC. Everyone tune in!

eph3meralGod Smilin' Jakk
@ComicBookMenAMC @ThatKevinSmith The show was EPIC!

halfwaydcent Michael Zenarosa
@ComicBookMenAMC @ThatKevinSmith @mingchen37 wow.. that was awesome! Cant wait for next week.

zaffuto234 Aaron Zaffuto
@ThatKevinSmith Hilarious!!! Will be watching every week!@ComicBookMenAMC

Hanahelizabeth8 Hanah Elizabeth
New favorite show. It's like my favorite podcasts is on tv! Amazing@ComicBookMenAMC @ThatKevinSmith @BryWaltQ #CBM

Pandakid1 Marc-Olivier Lalonde
@ThatKevinSmith @ComicBookMenAMC @AMC_TV@Elyse1111 @OriginalMedia Great concept. Long live Comic Book Men!

Senor_Shutter Michael Sanchez
Comic Book Men was good. I'll be watching again next week.

CamelToad Matt Cohen
@mingchen37 @BryWaltQ @ThatKevinSmith Congrats sirs. Tv history made. Can't wait till next week! #ComicBookMenAMC

ChokebyTriangle Michael Brancato
@ThatKevinSmith @ComicBookMenAMC @AMC_TV@ELYSE1111 @originalmedia just watched the episode at surf taco with the crew. It was amazing!

CarlosFChavez Carlos F Chavez
@ComicBookMenAMC Beautiful job men. Me and my woman loved the show. Enjoy every inch guys.

mingothe3rd Domingo Baragan III
@ComicBookMenAMC Really enjoyed the show, great cast.

RTPpsylocke Pamela Helsel
@ThatKevinSmith @comicbookmenamc @amc_tv @elyse1111@originalmedia love the show so effin funny!! Wanna buy my daredevil and marvel saga?

RicaTucc Erica Tucciarone
@ThatKevinSmith, loved @ComicBookMenAMC... where has this show been all my life? Amazing!

PredsFanAnn Ann Pearce
@ThatKevinSmith @comicbookmenamc @amc_tv @elyse1111@originalmedia big bucket of win!

DeeGarvey Dee Garvey
@ThatKevinSmith @ComicBookMenAMC @AMC_TV@Elyse1111 @OriginalMedia Great show, I'll be watching every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment